Good health and physical well-being extends beyond just nutrition, it also includes moral well-being.
Here are 10 ways to be wholesome:
1. Be tolerant, gracious, and accepting.
2. Be prone to smile, chuckle, and laugh heartedly.
3. Be aspiring and inspiring.
4. Be uncontented – in other words be reaching and growing, not stagnant yet deeply contented, restful and serene.
5. Be cheerfully adaptable and appropriately flexible.
6. Be genuinely caring.
7. Be eager to grow, to learn and to improve.
8. Be exuberant about tasks.
9. Be balanced in affection towards others.
10. Be forgiving and forgiven.