Be creative when creating momentum in your life.
Here are 6 things you can do:
- Make your bed. “The state of your bed is the state of your head.”
- Write 500 words. This helps you stimulate your brain and clarify your thoughts.
- Clean up a small area in your environment. Not only will you feel great but since the clutter is removed, your mind will be clearer as well. “The barn’s burnt down, now I can see the moon!”
- Exercise. You knew this was going to be on my list – but seriously, studies have shown that exercise can improve you ability to think creatively.
- Play Ambient Noise. Unlike silence which is great for focus work, when it comes creative thinking, ambient noise levels have been proven to work effectively.
- The Color Green. Color me surprised – apparently if you take a brief glimpse of the color green, it can improve your creative performance!